12-16-2015, 08:02 PM
- 1 May represent your animal energy.
- 2 May suggest hidden, lurking fears or other threatening emotions lurking and in the depths of the unconscious.
- 3 May be a phallic symbol.
- 4 May symbolize something slipping out from your grasp.
- 5 Items made of eel skin such as shoes, purses, or belts, may represent self-image, status, worth, or covering something up out of concern with the perception of others.
- 6 Eel served as food may suggest that adding eel and its nutrients to your diet may or may not be beneficial.