12-16-2015, 08:01 PM
- 1 May represent an intense pleasant emotion.
- 2 May represent a sexual orgasm.
- 3 May symbolize a higher state of consciousness that exceeds or transcends any previous experience.
- 4 May symbolize reaching a ‘pinnacle’, perhaps a temporary state of enlightenment on an issue, concern or the desire to in waking life.
- 5 The drug ‘Ecstasy’ may suggest the desire to escape from overwhelming responsibilities and/or situations in life.
- 6 The drug 'Ecstasy' may symbolize a desire to expand one’s knowledge through an altered state of consciousness.