12-16-2015, 07:20 PM
- 1 May suggest feeling cold or emotionless.
- 2 May represent feeling someone is cold or indifferent.
- 3 May symbolize dwelling on how life use to be or a desire to keep things the way they are forever.
- 4 May suggest a desire to preserve your memory of someone of something.
- 5 May represent a desire to maintain your appearance or longing for immortality.
- 1 May be a metaphor for freezing or suspending something or someone. (To stop or pause its/their growth, advancement or progress.)