12-16-2015, 07:14 PM
- 1 May represent comfort.
- 2 May symbolize feeling temporarily parked in life.
- 3 May suggest laziness, inactivity or boredom.
- 4 May symbolize psychology, therapy or a psychologist.
- 1 Couch potato. (Someone who does nothing but sit on the couch all day and watch TV or play video games.)
- 2 Couch something to someone. (Carefully choose your words when talking to someone.)
- 3 The casting couch. (When a part is offered to an actor/actress in exchange for sex.)
- 1 Who is on the couch?