12-16-2015, 07:03 PM
- 1 May represent what you use to construct coverups (clothes) from other parts of yourself or others.
- 2 May represent a tool you may need to soften, cushion, or clean how you feel.
- 3 May suggest ideas for constructing clothing or costumes in waking life.
- 1 Cut from the same cloth. (Sharing a lot of similarities.)
- 2 Cut your coat according to your cloth. (Plan your goals and activities in line with your resources and circumstances.)
- 3 A man of the cloth. (A clergyman.)
- 1 What type of cloth is it?
- 2 What color is the cloth?