12-16-2015, 06:21 PM
- 1 Since we spend 40 or more hours a week at our jobs, it shouldn’t be surprising to dream of work, your boss and/or your coworkers.
- 2 To dream of your boss may be a reference to your boss, your relationship with your boss or your work. Your boss may also be representing another authority figure in your life; or a “boss” aspect of yourself – the part of you that has control over the other aspects – the part of you that makes decisions and accepts responsibilities. You should probably listen to what the boss is saying.
- 1 boss around
- 2 I'll show you who's the boss
- 1 Do you have a decision to make in waking life?
- 2 Is there a job or responsibility that you have been putting off?