12-16-2015, 06:05 PM
- 1 May represent unresolved issues with others that need attention so they can resolve.
- 2 May represent feeling someone is being too possessive about something or blaming something on you.
- 3 May suggest that there is a price to pay for something that you did.
- 4 May suggest you are worried or anxious over waking life financial matters.
- 1 S/he fits the bill. (S/he is acceptable.)
- 2 I have to foot the bill. (I have to pay.)
- 3 Phony as a three dollar bill.
- 4 A clean bill of health.
- 1 Do I know someone named Bill?