12-16-2015, 06:01 PM
- 1 May represent the part of you that you do not let others see, the secrets you keep or the desires you do not express.
- 2 May suggest a place to go deeper into your subconscious by dreaming within the dream.
- 3 May suggest a place in the dream to relate, connect, and integrate (sexually) with other aspects of yourself.
- 4 May represent aspects of yourself that you are not even aware of, have repressed or you are denying.
- 5 May represent the most intimate and private aspects of yourself, the parts of you that you keep to yourself or share only with a trusted intimate partner.
- 1 Bedroom eyes. (A look showing sexual interest.)
- 1 Whose bedroom is it?
- 2 What am I doing in the bedroom?
- 3 Is someone in the bedroom with me?