12-16-2015, 05:38 PM
- 1 May represent traditions, behavior patterns, strengths, weaknesses, hereditary diseases, physical characteristics, and anything else that is "handed down" or passed on through the generations.
- 2 May symbolize the past or something you thought was 'dead and buried.'
- 3 May symbolize a past life.
- 4 May represent familial connections.
- 5 May symbolize settling down, getting married and having children of your own.
- 6 May represent self-discovery and questioning who you really are.