12-16-2015, 05:35 PM
- 1 May symbolize your own animal energy whether it is in support or opposition.
- 2 May symbolize an instinctual fear.
- 3 May represent a fearful memory rising from the unconscious.
- 4 May represent someone in your waking life that has a strong hold on you (and your inability to break free).
- 5 May symbolize an unconscious awareness of hidden danger lurking nearby.
- 6 May represent moving between your conscious and unconscious worlds.
- 1 See you later, alligator (Goodbye).