12-16-2015, 05:32 PM
- 1 May suggest a major threshold as ritualized by many ceremonies.
- 2 May suggest finding a place in the audience to witness whatever life's drama is presently of concern.
- 3 May represent the "middle" ground of an argument or position.
- 1 Walking down the aisle (getting married).
- 2 Rolling in the aisles (have them laughing).
- 3 May be a play on the word "I'll" as in "I will."
- 4 May be a play on the word "isle" as in "island."
- 1 Am I able to move freely down the aisle or am I stuck in the middle?