12-16-2015, 05:24 PM
- 1 May represent the part of you that thinks like a beautician, hairstylist or manicurist (or cares about beauty, hair and nails).
- 2 May represent the part of you that would like to change something about your appearance (like a plastic surgeon).
- 3 May suggest seeking or finding the beauty in everything.
- 4 May symbolize feeling concerns about your image and how others see you.
- 5 May suggest issues concerning self-image and self-esteem.
- 1 Who is the aesthetician?
- 2 Who are they "working on"?
- 3 What treatments are they providing?