12-16-2015, 05:23 PM
- 1 May represent waking life concerns over an aging parent or grandparent.
- 2 May symbolize regressing to a child-like state or acting like a baby.
- 3 May represent dependency or feeling a need to be cared for.
- 4 May symbolize feeling the need to make a change.
- 5 May symbolize keeping something too close that has been emotionally released (not letting it go yet).
- 1 Who is wearing or needing the adult diapers?
- 2 What do I need to change that no longer serves me?
- 3 What am I releasing but not letting go of?