12-14-2015, 07:37 AM
- 1 May suggest that you have a guilty conscience over something you did in waking life.
- 2 May suggest you feel wrongly accused about something in waking life.
- 3 May suggest you feel suspicious but not certain about someone's guilt in waking life.
- 1 A guilty conscience needs no accuser. (You don't need someone to point out what you did wrong, you already know it.)
- 1 What have I done in the past 24 - 72 hours that I might feel "guilty" about?
- 2 What has someone I know done that I feel suspicious about?